Material Subject To Adr (accord Dangereuses Route) Handling
Shipments under ADR are carried out under special regulations, since they involve dangerous goods, and may only be carried by companies, like ours, capable of providing services with a high standard of technological and organisational specialisation; everything is done under the supervision and certification of a consultant, with ownership of special vehicles authorised for such transport and all drivers holding special licences obtained after a significant period of training on specialist courses, including passing public examinations.
Carriage of goods for third parties, including dangerous goods, in large packages
Dangerous Goods Handled
Any dangerous goods that can be transported in large packages or with GIR. Up to now, mainly goods in ADR classes 3, 5.1, 6.1, 8 and 9.
However, we have the potential to carry all the goods under the ADR classification that are included on the official list of the Decree:
- class 2 gases
- class 3 flammable liquids
- class 4.1 flammable solids
- class 4.2 substances liable to spontaneous combustion
- class 4.3 substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases
- class 5.1 oxidizing substances
- class 5.2 organic peroxides
- class 6.1 toxic substances
- class 6.2 infectious substances
- class 7 not carried
- class 8 corrosive substances
- class 9 miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles
- class 1.4.S light explosives that are compatible with other goods, for example fireworks
Loading Operation Carried Out
Loading of large packages, mainly with manoeuvres with fork lift trucks in accordance with regulations regarding methods for securing loads (applicable to vehicles with M.A.M. > 3.5 t) and required characteristics of the vehicle body. Carriage of dangerous goods, in large packages, is done with our own vehicles with a fixed structure loading area (caisson/tarpaulin/van).